Born on May 4, 1923 in the village of Polovinka (now Kondinsky District). Mobilized into the ranks of the Red Army on June 19, 1942 by the Kondinsky RVK. Combat path: took part in battles as part of the 218th mortar regiment. Awards: Order of Glory, III Degree, medals "For Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945", "20 Years of Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945", "60 Years of the Armed Forces of the USSR". In the post-war period, he worked at the Severouralsky timber industry enterprise, the Nakhrachinsky fish factory, the Salekhard dock, and the Kondinsky fish factory. In January 1982 he retired. He died on February 11, 1983 and was buried in Polovinka, Kondinsky district.