Extracts for the victory
On October 1, 1938, in the village of Nakhrachi, Kondinsky district (now an urban-type settlement Kondinskoye) the Nakhrachi extract producing factory has been fully put into operation. Berries came from all over the okrug the factory produced hundreds of tons of extract, wines, jams, medicinal raw materials. In addition, the factory was engaged in the production of food, developed a subsidiary farming, prepared wood, because even electricity at that time was generated by a steam engine that worked on firewood.

In 1941, the Nakhrachi extract plant produced extracts from: cranberry – 38.9 tons, cow-berry – 143.8 tons, blueberry – 0.9 tons. Moreover, 127 tons of berry wine, fruit drinks, jams. In addition, the factory was engaged in the production of food, developed a subsidiary farming, prepared wood, because even electricity at that time was generated by a steam engine that worked on firewood.

Since 1942, the factory was renamed into Nakhrachi Food Factory "Rosglavplodoovoshch" [Russian Central Fruit and Vegetable Factory] of People's Commissariat of Food Industry of the RSFSR [1] .
During the war, a dry vegetable floor with an annual capacity of 400 tons was organized at the Nakhrachi factory, at that time the company had 137 employees. Only during April 1942, the enterprise produced extracts: cranberry-1,819 kg, rowan-1,524 kg, blueberry-431 kg, cranberry-993 kg; jam-501 kg, berry wine-1,701, dry enzyme – 171 kg.

All these products rich with vitamins were delivered primarily to the wounded soldiers in hospitals.

628011, Российская Федерация,

Ханты-Мансийский автономный округ – Югра, г. Ханты-Мансийск, ул. Комсомольская, 31